Hi. I installed mailman 2.0.8. on RedHat 7.2 with apache, and everything's fine,
Mailman is running without problems, except that the web interface does not work- it's
there, I can see it, but if I fill out ANY mailman form (incl. passwords for admin
pages, user-info updates etc...), the next page (wich should 'respond' to the form )
acts like if it hasn't gotten anything from the previous form...

it this sounds a bit confusing, try it yourselves:
and try to subscribe for example. It will (probably) tell you that you must supply an
email address and a password whatever you entered (or not) there...

Actually, it doesn't work the way it's supposed to work... but after I took a look at
a page's source, and then tried to access the URL of the "action" of the form, with
all the variables as a GET query , it works...

Example: instead of entering the password 'teszt' in the proper 'box' on
http://www.kmdsz.ro/mailman/admin/teszt I've written in the locator bar the address:
http://www.kmdsz.ro/mailman/admin/teszt?adminpw=teszt

anybody have a clue?

 best regards,