HI Richard

I moved my mailman and sendmail server to another machine since i had
to work on ipmasq kernel.

I moved the apache, sendmail mailbox and /home/mailman directories..

my mail server is working fine and so too my apache with mailman web
interface.

As i forgot to link mailman wrapper to /etc/smrsh file , it threw me
error like this..

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post sysadmin"
    (expanded from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/natarajan_vp.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/archive_ff.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/joseph.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/claus.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/patrick.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/wilfred.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/premsagar.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/paul_r.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/saugatac.lock"
sh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post sysadmin"... Service unavailable
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/felix.lock"
procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/sivakumar_j.lock"

Then, after realising the mistake.. i linked the wrapper file to
/etc/smrsh

The /etc/aliases file was already moved  also..

Now, when i snd a mail to any of the lists, the mails are not
delived... i dont have any messages in the error logs also,.

What is the problem, how to solve it..
Warm regards
Ganeshh