JC,

I've looked and looked and cannot find "Addresses of members accepted for
posting to this list without implicit approval requirement".

I'm using version 2.1b1 are you looking at a different version?

I feel that all of the "read-Only" parameters should be put in one place on
the menu. There is a lot of confusion among users about the configuration of
a read-only list and this might help answer some of those questions.

At our shop, about 75% of the lists are read-only. I feel that a significant
number of users have/need read-only lists. Let's make it a little easier for
these folks.

--Bill