Mailman 2.0.8

I put a name into the forbidden posters list (Privacy Options: "Addresses
whose postings are always held for approval",) hoping that I would get a
notice and it would be held if that "person" posted again.  Today a new
message came in and it went right through.

I had copied the address directly from the last message that came in,
including upper and lower case.  I did NOT include any comments or brackets,
just the email address itself.  Is there another trick to it?

The address I am trying to stop is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
because they send out a small SPAM advert once a month or so just because
someone sent one of their greeting cards to the list once or twice.

Bill W