Dan,

I am really interested in this as well. I would like it if there was a
way to auto unsubscribe after a period of designated time, like join for
a week, month year or indefinetly. If you find anything please let me
know. If we write any code here at affero I'll post it to the list.

-Chris

Dan Crane wrote:

> I have just started a new list using Mailman, hosted
> on pair.com, and I want to know if there is a quick
> way for users to unsubscribe, without going to the
> admin page. For example, is there a command that can
> be added to the email address or subject line that
> would auto-unsubscribe a member from the list?
>
> I have looked through the FAQs and documentation and
> cannot find any info on this.
>
> Also, if you mass subscribe members (I am migrating my
> list from another service) how are password assigned?
>
> Thanks for your help!

I'm a Peloton Member for Lance, Please help me raise money:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=creed&p=LAF