At 17:33 01/08/2002 -0500, Eric Sandquist wrote:
>How do I get mailman to automate the generation of aliases and
>domainaliases?  My needs are such that I need to automate the creation of
>lists so that I do not need to hand enter or validate every request for a
>new list.

I'm not a Postfix admin but the README.POSTFIX file in the MM 2.1b2
distribution which contains the following:

<quote>
INTEGRATING POSTFIX AND MAILMAN

     You can integrate Postfix and Mailman such that when new lists are
     created, or lists are removed, Postfix's alias database will be
     automatically updated.  The following are the steps you need to
     take to make this work.

     <snip>

</quote>

I do not know if the information there is applicable to MM 2.0.x, but MM
2.1 must be going to stable release state fairly soon.