I am the adminstrator and subscriber to a list. I sent a command to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body of the message "who
<password>". The server responded, "You are not allowed to retrieve the
list membership." "Who can view subscription list?" is set to list
members. Is there another setting to allow me to get the list
membership by email?

What I am trying to do is move the membership of one MailMan list to
another one. The real question is, how can I get a simple listing of
the membership (one email address per line) so that I can do a mass
subscription on a second list?

Thanks.