nb wrote:
you can simple write a cron that sends mail to your list announcing the
birthdays or whatever, but, as Paul Byerly says you can do a script for that
purpose. It will be more usefull for sure.

Maybe someone can give me a hint here on my attempt to do this by modifying edithtml.py. I can add files to what that script will edit just fine. Thing is I want to have a separate edit list for each list. I copied and renamed edithtml.py but it's not found by my server, and a pyc file is not generated. I assume I am missing a registration data base someplace?

<>< Paul - wondering why his last attempt to send this was incompleat.