Hello,

There seems to be no documentation or FAQ as to how to set up one instance of Mailman
to work with several virtual domains on a server.

I am trying to set up Mailman 2.1.4 to work with 7 domains on a Slackware Linux box,
using qmail. All the domains are owned by the same user, and mailman is set to work
under the same user .

I added the virtual domains in the local config file, but I'm not sure where to go
from here. Can someone point me to documentation for implementing virtual domains with
Mailman?

Thanks!

Bruce