Richard B wrote:
You are asserting that your tests show some problem exists but from a
quick look at it, the code concerned is not obviously defective.

Well unless it's a Texas conspiracy, TC has taken it past an empty assertion.

Can you give me a yes or no on my reasoning? Should turning filtering on, leaving both fields empty, and leaving text/html conversion off give the same results as not turning filtering on?

If yes, can you try a test and see if the two settings result in the same results for an e-mail with html formatting?

<>< Paul