On 11:06 AM 4/26/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 I've read the FAQ and noted the section on this
symptom. But it hasn't addressed my problem.

The second page says "Send questions or comments to <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]" I don't think the www should be in that address. I realize that does not fix your problem, but it does suggest (to me) that problem is not with Mailman it's self, but with how it was configured or with some redirect.
A simple work around would be to set up a redirect to send requests for the www version to the one that works.

<>< Paul