Richard Barrett wrote:
short question: why are my messages shunt?

have you checked the Mailman error log to see if there is any indication of problems with these messages when they are being handled, presumably by the ArchiveRunner?
[snip]
oh yes .. why not look for the obvious first... sorry Richard.

some stupid guy - me :-( must have changed permission. did a chown -R and a chmod g+w.
seems to work now, at least i have new messages in the july archive.
but mailman does not seem to take care of old shunt messages?!
can i do something to get those messages into the archive?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / regards
Hartmut Steffin