I've recently set up Mailman on my website, as an announcement only list. When trying to send out my first announcements from the address authorized as administrator and owner, email was bounced back with a "you are not authorized..." message. Tried adding a "catchall" address, same domain, in my settings, but made no difference. Only thing I can think of - I've also subscribed the same address as a regular list member in order to confirm delivery. Could Mailman be bouncing this address's emails as an unauthorized subscriber rather than allowing them as the administrator?