Hi,

Aaron The Young wrote:

Hey all,

I'm running Solaris 2.8 and python 2.3.3 and my configure of mailman 2.1.5 goes swell, but when I attempt to
compile, I get the following during my compile:

make[1]: Entering directory `/nn/local/src/mailman-2.1.5/messages'
Merging new template file with existing translations
msgmerge -U ca/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po mailman.pot
make[1]: msgmerge: Command not found

Solaris 8 has no msgmerge. You have to install GNU gettext. Or, you can download latest messages/Makefile.in from CVS (Release_2_1-maint branch) and restart installation from 'configure'.

You can get the latest CVS for the Release_2_1-maint by
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/mailman \
      co -r Release_2_1-maint mailman

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/