Mark Sapiro wrote:

Mauricio Tavares wrote:

Let's see if I make sense. I know I can create a mailing list config file as an ascii file and then feed it in (I forgot the name of the command so I am not going to worry about it) to the mailing list to create its binary config file. When I go to the admin page, I can also change its settings. But, let's say I come up with really neat settings and would like to apply them to a few more mailing lists. Is there a way I can save the configuration of a given mailing list back to an ascii file so I can do any minor changes and feed it to the other lists?

 bin/config_list --help

It works in both directions.

Thanks! I did not know it could go both ways. So, now happyness prevails. =)