Jim Tittsler wrote:

arjen van drie wrote:

how can I discard messages that were posted to the 'mailman' list? When I visit the URL in the message with subject "30 Mailman moderator request(s) waiting", which ends in

You may want to at least glance through the messages in there, since that is where users send messages when they are having trouble with the server. (Or set it so that messages from non-members are not held, but accepted.)

/mailman/admindb/mailman, I'm being redirected to the listinfo page. Is there a command line tool for this?

Of course, I never thought of this, I was looking at mailman internals, not at the webserver that handles the URLs. Thanks a lot, it works now.

Arjen.