Hi Folks,

I've trawled my way through the docs (please point out if I haven't seen it) and would like to know the settings to use to ensure all new members are added with the moderated bit set on. At the moment the config says 256 but doesn't explain which bit is which and I am not that good at reading python code (just yet, I am having a few issues with the way I think 8-)).

I know I can do this through the web interface but I am using a perl script to add_members and need them to have the moderate bit switched on right from the start as this is an announce only list.

Regards

David

when in trouble, or in doubt
run in circles, scream and shout