As a webmaster I enjoy the use of the mailman list manager for my website. Thank you for developing such a wonderful tool. I am curious, how come I do not have access to all the html pages that appear as part of the sign up process. for example the primary login page, if a member neglects to put in an email address to unsubscribe or edit options they are kicked to a login page which can not be edited. I am curious if you will be adding those pages to the edit the public html pages part of the admin interface in any upcoming versions of mailman.

thank you,

Teressa Haefele
Co-Founder/Technical Director
Brooklyn Media Lab