Larry McMahon-Padolski wrote:

Hi,

I mean that the URL needs to be prefixed with http://www.domain.com to work.
How can I find out that this is fixed it 2.1.6?

How can I tell if the lists hostname is set properly?  Is this done in the
Mailmain admin tool?

If you have shell access to your machine, you can test like (as mailman user):
% withlist listname
The variable `m' is the listname MailList instance
>>> m.host_name
'example.com'
>>> m.GetBaseArchiveURL()
'http://www.example.com/pipermail/listname/'