I'm just updating a couple of lists from MM 2.0.13 to 2.1.5

It seems that the later version doesn't allow me to prevent non-member
posting - surely that can't be correct, I must have missed something,
somewhere?

I'm looking for the "Restrict posting privilege to list members?
(member_posting_only)" option which appears on the "Privacy Options
Section" of a MM 2.0.13 installation web admin page.

I see that this list runs 2.1.5 and prevents non-member posting by
holding for moderation - I know, I tried to post from a non-member
address! What are the setting used here to achieve that.

Naturally, I have searched the archive and read the FAQs before coming
here for advice!

Thanks for your help.

--
David Gordon