On 2/17/05 6:54 AM, Larry Stone at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> While it's been quite a while, I also recall getting the bogus subscription
> confirmation email from that site. At the time, I had no reason to associate
> it with my subscribing to this mailman list so if it is, then as others have
> suggested, it seems to be associated with the your first posting to the list,
> not subscribing.

Interestingly, I just received another of these bogus confirms from the site
being discussed. What's really interesting is the message went to the
"larry" account in my signature, not the "lstone19" account I use for
mailing lists and is in the From: header.

-- Larry Stone
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://www.stonejongleux.com/