On 7/29/05 5:45 AM, David Scribner at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 2:19 PM +0200 7/28/05, Brad Knowles wrote:
>> At 7:03 AM -0500 2005-07-28, David Scribner wrote:
>>
>>>  Also, I don't see anything where I can set the time that a Daily
>>>  Digest is sent out.
>>
>> It's a cron job.  Did you enable all the cron jobs like you
>> were supposed to?
>
> I am using the Apple supplied Mailman as part of OSX 10.2.4 SERVER.
> How can I tell is the cron jobs were/are enabled?  I'm not a UNIX
> "geek" so I usually depend on the GUI parts of OSX Server.

Ah... If it were a self-installed mailman on non-Server OS X, we can be a
lot of help. But there seems to be little knowledge here of Apple's somewhat
proprietary installation of Mailman on OS X Server. Reports indicate that
there is a lot non-standard about how Apple installed it.

-- Larry Stone
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://www.stonejongleux.com/