Hi,

  When we send an HTML message through Mailman it is showing an
attachment icon in Outlook Express even though there is no attachment
in the message. In Mac OS X Mail application there is no attachment
icon shown. Even in Outlook Express, when you open the message there is
no attachment shown.

  This issue has been raised on this list a couple of years ago, but I
did not see any response to those messages. Please let me know if you
know of a way of handling this problem.

  Thanks

Claire

  --
  Claire McLister                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  1684 Nightingale Avenue     Suite 201

                      http://www.zeesource.net