Hi,

hope someone could help me...

i have a server running mailman, one of our clients were having problems, every
week his mailing list were going down, we checked everything and we have found
nothing, the rest of the accounts mailing lists wrer running without problem.
So we decided move him to another server, note this server never had any
mailman problem, now after a week we moved him his mailing list gone down
again, could any corruption in his mailing list cause this? I havent found any
error that show me what is the exact problem in the logs.
Anyone had this problem before? any solution?

Thank you in advance!