Ben Ostrowsky wrote:

>No, the message I get is "ipac Administrative Database (newline)
>There are no pending requests. Click here to reload this page."

Which says that there are no messages listed in lists/ipac/request.pck.

>I'm not sure whether the messages are still being held somewhere.

If messages are still held, they will be in individual files in data/
with names like heldmsg-ipac-nnnn.pck

Does the list owner/moderator actually receive notification that the
message is being held or that messages are waiting approval? If the
only notices are daily 'nn pending requests' messages, are these being
mailed from the old installation?

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,