Jewel wrote:

>I went into a few lists and see that the email is
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I don't know where this [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>is coming from.  I am assuming this is some default setting within
>Mailman or somewhere esle which I need to locate and change.

There are no default addresses that mailman sends to. If mailman is
trying to send something to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it is either a
response to something from that address or that address is an owner,
moderator or member of some list. Have you checked the site (mailman)
list?

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,