Steve Quezadas wrote:
>>
>yeah, I see what went wrong. The probe is sending out a message, but 
>it's not bouncing back to qmail properly. I get the following message:
>"sorry, no mailbox here by that name". It Seems to be trying to write to 
>"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". 
>
>
>I read the README.QMAIL file and I did what it says. Namely, I installed 
>the ".qmail-isolation-list-bounces-default" there, but it doesn't seem 
>to be accepting any mail from 
>"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". 
>Is this a qmail problem or a mailman problem?


It's a Qmail configuration issue. Qmail has to ignore the '+' and
following text in the local part of the address. I.e., it has to
deliver mail with sent to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
as though it were sent to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

I don't know how you configure this in Qmail.

-- 
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

------------------------------------------------------
Mailman-Users mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users
Mailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py
Searchable Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/
Unsubscribe: 
http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/archive%40jab.org

Security Policy: 
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&amp;file=faq01.027.htp

Reply via email to