Rob Smithers wrote:

>The problem is that
>Mailman is trying to send all archive traffic to .php extensions when
>all of the archive files have .html extensions.  If I try for a thread
>view, which should, according to the index.html file launch
>thread.html, Mailman tries to launch thread.php which doesn't exist.

So, are you saying that you go to
<http://example.com/mailman/private/thelist/> and you get to the
list's archive index file and there you find a 'thread' link to
<http://example.com/mailman/private/thelist/2006-November/thread.html>
and you try to go to that and get directed to the non-existent
<http://example.com/mailman/private/thelist/2006-November/thread.php>
instead?

If so, I think this must be due to some rewrite rule in your Apache
configuration.

--
Mark Sapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       The highway is for gamblers,