At 4:18 PM -0800 1/17/07, Carl Paukstis wrote:

>  What's the best way for me to get/find and examine the actual "raw"
>  bounce messages coming back from his mail server that are causing him
>  to get disabled, so we can work with his provider or filter to prevent
>  this?

Change the alias for <listname>-bounces to point directly to your
e-mail address, or other suitable e-mail address for the list admins.
That way you bypass all bounce processing within Mailman.

--
Brad Knowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Consultant & Author
Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and