Quoting Mike Maughan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> If not, how about an informal list-twinning service?  Pairs of list admins
> agree to provide the other with a low traffic text-only list on the other's
> servers so we can each maintain an offsite status list?

Not a bad idea.  I have a friend who likes to write scripts, so I set up a
cron job to send him the union of some of my mailing list subscriber lists
and he automatically changes that into a sendmail alias so I can use his
system for announcing that my system is down.

--
Paul Tomblin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://blog.xcski.com/
When the revolution comes, we'll need a longer wall.