hi guys,

I recieve over 2000 messages from mailman-bounces every day with subject:
Uncaught bounce notification.. and when opening any message it's nothing but
another Spam Ad about pills or shoes or other stuff.. how can I stop these ADs
from being sent to my Admin email? it's becoming a real pain as it takes
forever to download to the inbox.. on the other hand, I don't want to disable
the notification because sometimes it might be a bounce that mailman couldn't
detect so I remove it manually from the list ..

thanks..