On 19-Jun-08, at 12:13 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
On 18 Jun 2008, at 20:32, Terri Oda wrote:
I've opened up a new page on the wiki to get more of a process going:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Web+Interface

This is great, but how should we use it? :)

Sign up for a wiki account and either edit the page or leave comments on the bottom. I like your idea of doing regrouping, and I think the wiki format would better let multiple people edit the groupings until we find something that works.

That said, Brad is right -- this discussion should definitely be happening on mailman-developers rather than here, so I'll post further comments there. Please direct any follow-ups to that list.

 Terri