I'd like to report that Dreamhost did respond to my request and has now installed a patch so that the list exclude function is now working for lists in the same domain.

This is great. Now, folks don't receive duplicate messages when the same message is sent to more than one list on the domain. I've been waiting for the capability for so long.

Dreamhost has been good for mailman lists. I am happy that I don't have to do everything myself.

--Cris