Sorry ... obviously I should watch which list I am posting to. Obviously ... this was sent to the wrong list. Sorry for the noise.

Dave

Dave Filchak wrote:

Username is not in the correct format to use this utility.

For instance, I gave him the username of: domainuser with a password (not his actual email password). This allows him to log into MailWatch and see the mail and quarantines for his domain. However, he gets the error noted above when he tries to access the lists. If I change his username to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it allows him to access the lists but retrieves no rows from the database, even though there is mail quarantined. The other weird thing is that, even though he can access the lists, the format is wrong i.e. @[EMAIL PROTECTED] rather than @hisdomain.com.

What am I missing?

Dave