[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sender:
Return-Path
All contain an address that can be too easily mistaken for the list address.

That means I end up having to do personal contact with way too many people to
let them know that they did not use the correct address, so they need to resend.

I notice that this list does not show me the real address in those headers, but
rather something like:
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So I would guess that the list admin for this listserver rarely sees users
mistaking the Sender: header for the correct address.

I am getting pretty tired of this. How can I fix it?

This is a hosted list at dreamhost, so I cannot run any commands. If there is
an easy cure, I can probably get the host to do it (it would probably have to
apply to all their hosted lists, not just mine), but is there something I can
do about this?

Michael Welch, volunteer
Redwood Alliance
PO Box 293