Mark Sapiro wrote:
Lawrence Chan wrote:
How can I customize Mailman's special addresses?  It seems like it uses
listname-request, listname-bounce, etc..  I'd like to use my own.  For
example, if my listname is list_domain.tld and my virtual and alias
mappings are list-requ...@domain.tld to list-request_domain.tld to
|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request list-request_domain.tld, I want

Do you mean "|/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request list_domain.tld"

Yes.
Mailman to respond with list-requ...@domain.tld instead of
list_domain....@domain.tld.

Is this cPanel? If so, see <http://wiki.list.org/x/sYA9>.

This is not cPanel. I'd like to have certain functionality (mainly 1-3) in the FAQ. For 1 in the FAQ, I use virtual aliases. For 2 and 3, I can just follow the listname_domain.tld convention.

In any case, I don't understand what you mean by "I want Mailman to
respond with ...". Please clarify.

When Mailman replies, for example to listname-requ...@domain.tld and subject help, it uses listname_domain.tld-boun...@domain.tld as From. It uses listname_domain.tld-[request, owner, etc.] in the links in the body. How can I make Mailman reply without the _domain.tld in its headers and links in the reply messages?