Esteban Torres Rodriguez wrote:

>Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>"warts and all"
>
>What do you mean?  I have read the FAQ, but not what you mean.

Quoting from dictionary.com

wart
[...]
3.
any unattractive detrimental feature or aspect: /The biography presents
the full story of the prime minister's political career, warts and
all/.

In this case, the unattractiveness is if a list is set as an umbrella
with other lists as members, and there are people who are members of
multiple sub-lists, they will receive duplicates of posts to the
umbrella, one for each sub-list of which they are a member.

Also, if you set a list to be an umbrella (General Options ->
umbrella_list = Yes), the only thing that does is assume that all
members of that list are other lists so that administrative notices
such as password reminders from that list for a member whose address
is subl...@example.com will be sent to sublist-ow...@example.com so
there can be issues with lists which have both individuals and other
lists as members.

That is what I meant by "warts and all".