Ty Nelson wrote

>Perfect!  Thanks for letting me know those two options.  I think my last
>question is how can I teach my MTA to relay non-Mailman-list mail to the
>hosting company's server?  Is that something that is simple or should I
>contact the hosting company to inquire about that?

The answer to that depends at least in part on your MTA. Ideally you
would arrange for the MTA to just relay the non-list mail to the
hosting company's MX without altering the envelope recipient. It is
likely that the host's MX won't know how to deliver the mail if you
alter the envelope recipient. How you do this depends on your MTA.
What is it? We may be able to help if we know that, but really it's a
question for a list devoted to your MTA.

Otherwise, you could just alias u...@your.domain to
u...@host.mx.domain, but the host's MX probably won't know how to
deliver that.