Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 2:04 PM
To: Khalil Abbas
Cc: mailman-users@python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] reboot servers

On Tue, 31 May 2011, Khalil Abbas wrote:

I have several vps servers with very limited resources running several large mailman lists, n these servers keep stopping from responding n sometimes mailq shows several errors like: too many open files in the system and not enough resourses ... etc.

How limited are these servers?  How big are these lists?

Geoff.