Hello,
I need help please. I am the administrator of a mailing list on Mailman 2.1.9 .
It's been 3-4 days, mails are not being delivered. Not mine, or anyone else
from the list. They are not held for approval by the admin, and no message or
error is being sent. The emails just disappear once I hit SEND.
I checked all the options of the mailing list, to which I am the only one who
has access, and found nothing that could prevent the messages from going
through in or out.

Can anyone help? I know very little about computers and codes, so please be
patient and baby-talk lol
~ Rémy .RIGO. Nassar ~