Hello all,

I am a new member of this mailing list.

Currently I am running a list on Mailman 2.1.14-1. We are facing an issue that
the E-mails sent by our subscribers  are neither reaching to the list nore
reaching to the inbox of any user subscribed to our mailing list.
Members do not receive any error or bouncing notification while sending the
mails, but it simply get disappeared after sent.

I raised this issue to our web service provider and they have also refreshed
their mail server but nothing is happening.

I would be highly obliged if someone can let me know the possible reason of
this problem and solutions to rectify the issue.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt

New Delhi, India