Hello,

After having read several different threads in the archives about altering the
crontab file entry to change when the senddigests script is run, effectively
distributing each list's daily digest, I am still at a loss. I've changed the
entry so it appears it would distribute the digests at 9AM each day, but, no
matter what I do, the digests still distribute at the installation default time
of noon. For example, here is what the entry looks like now:

# 9AM, mail digests for lists that do periodic as well as threshold delivery.
0 9 * * * /usr/bin/python -S /var/lib/mailman/cron/senddigests

Is there perhaps another issue taking place here that I am not aware of?

Thank you in advance,

Conor