Your article is a LIFESAVER Larry, and I can GUARENTEE YOU that I'm in over my
head!

Hopefully with help I can muddle through this and learn something...the links
to the screen shots should work now:

http://www.mycoachonline.com/mailmanshots/

:)

Wayne Cook
wc...@mycoachonline.com
http://www.mycoachonline.com/

I've flown faster than the speed of sound, stared down a shark while standing
on the ocean floor and launched men into space.
Care to join me tomorrow?