Hello,

I tried to search some answers for this problem but didn't find anyone.

I'm getting a daily mail which says that there is one mail which needs to be moderated. The link I get is

http://lists.mydomain.com/mailman/admindb/orga

When clicking on that link the site says that there are no pending requests.

From other posts I got the hint to have a look at some files, so there is
heldmsg-orga file within the data directory and even in lists/orga/request.pck
is a hint to this mail.

I also checked the permissions with check_perms and corrected them after the
mail was received with check_perms -f.

Can you tell me what's going wrong here?

cheers
Andi