On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Glen Page wrote:

Where do I control how large of an attachment a particular list will accept?

I have a list member that needs to send an 8.6MB file to the list.

I have message length set to 0 (max_message_size) but the message keeps getting rejected with a "552 5.3.4 Error: message file too big" message.

It's probably running afoul of a size limit set on the MTA and never making it to Mailman. But since you didn't say what MTA you're using, it's difficult to provide additional help in that area. If that's what it is, you'll probably get a faster response in an appropriate forum for that MTA.

-- Larry Stone
   lston...@stonejongleux.com