As a moderator of our list, I know when messages are approved, and I'm seeing
very erratic delivery times to my own address, which is on an Exchange server.
They used to come through within a minute or so, now they can take 20 minutes
or an hour.

I subscribed my gmail address for comparison, and am finding that the same list
messages come through to it as quickly as ever.

>From those observations I would conclude that the Exchange server is having
>problems receiving external mail, but I've found that test messages sent from
>my gmail account to my Exchange address come through within seconds.

Can I assume this has nothing to do with mailman?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad