The headers seem to have been removed.

We had a similar problem when our list host decided to throttle our mail. Our
gmail members get postings within seconds, others can get them hours later. The
more list traffic, then longer the delays, and sometimes they arrive out of
order.

But that was a shared mail server. Is this mail server your own? And our
members are with random mail providers. Are the list members all on the same
domain?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad