Yes!Found and fixed three permissions errors. Then I logged in as
asministrator and turned up another perms error, but this time it was
logged to /var/log/mail/error so I was able to find and fix it.
/etc/mailman/adm.pw was +644 owner=root group=roott. check_perms
changed it to group=mailman as it should be. All good now, and of
course, many thanks. It's always the little things.