On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 18:47:29 -0700, Mark Sapiro <m...@msapiro.net>
wrote:

>On 08/08/2015 06:22 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
>> On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 12:39:19 -0700, Mark asked:
>>
>>> What does
>>>
>>> groups mailman
>>>
>>> report? It should be 'mailman : mailman'. If so, and the crons are
>>> getting permission problems, check if SELinux is enabled and if so, try
>>> disabling it.
>>
>> It's "mailman : mailman postfix", and SELinux is disabled according to
>> getenforce.
>

>But it was "mailman : postfix". Larry Turnbull  fixed it by adding the
>'mailman' group.

No errors on the overnights, Things appear to be working correctly.
I'm trying to run the password reminder job now, /var/log/messages
shows it started twenty-three minutes ago, I haven't received any mail
messages for password reminders on any of the lists on this system, so
for all I know it may still be running and I'll just have to wait. If
and when it finishes, I'll report.