On 9/15/2015 11:31 AM, Richard Damon wrote:
The only thing I can think of is to require approval of all
subscriptions (and maybe confirmation) and then build a regexp to
auto approve all addresses without a + in them. I don't know how this
will interact with the ban list (if you need that).

Unfortunately, Mailman sends out the confirmation email before requiring
approval.  I want to stop (or hold) the subscription request before the
confirmation message goes out.

Maybe I have to look into a captcha integration?

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 100 miles (a full century) in the American Diabetes Association's
Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and
awareness.  You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting
http://emailsig.diabetessucks.net.  My goal is $6000 but any amount is
appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://emailsig.diabetessucks.net/map for an interactive map (it's a geeky
thing).